Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is Amazing!

Thanks for adding me on to the team! I started reading Genesis last night and reached chapter 30 today. Reading it as a true, infallible story this time around is fascinating. I am jotting down quick notes in my journal, but not stopping too much. It's great getting the big picture for a change, instead of stopping and pondering on all the nit-picky stuff. That's not to say theological correctness in unimportant, but I believe both enjoying God's magnificent plan for mankind and studying theology should be pursued.

God bless your bold readings this week!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Ana!

Welcome to "the crew!" We're so glad you're here.

I was a bit worried before starting the challenge, because I was afraid I was just going to go fast, and not really soak in a lot. But I think there's a time for getting the big picture and a time for nit-picking, and this is the time for the big picture. It has been wonderful to, in essence, "sit back" and see the whole thing.

Off to read! ;)

Tiffany said...

Yay! You've made it aboard! :)

It is truly awesome to see the big picture of God's plan! Just think, that's how it is with our lives! Except we don't always see the big picture- we see mostly the nit-picky stuff and wonder what in the heck God is doing! :D When of course He can see the whole thing and just looks lovingly down upon us and smiles. ;)

Good to see you posting, Ana! I pray for every one of you gals!

Lots of love and hugs! <3

~Tiffany

P.S. Oh, and I finished Exodus and Leviticus!! Yay! On to Numbers! :)

Ana Smith said...

I got to Exodus 4 earlier today!

 
Made by Lena