Monday, October 20, 2008

options

Okay. We need to make some decisions here. If you hadn't noticed, I don't really like things to just hang out in the no-zone. So! Here is what we need to think about:

Is anyone going to take the time and energy to actually post here? We've had some good ideas: keep it open as a book discussion blog (which we could also use shelfari for if we wanted to have a book discussion or something), and keep it open as a Bible Study sharing-type blog. Those are both good ideas, but there's no point in doing them if no one is going to take the time.

So I think everyone needs to kind of make a decision about that. If no one has the time (which is totally understandable!), I'm not sure there's any point in keeping it. Ana, if you think the name is cool (which it is. :), I could make you the admin so I didn't have to worry about it. If some people are done here, we could remove them from the authors list, and if someone else wants to use it for something else, they can be in charge of recruiting other people for whatever they want to do with it! As long as one of us originals are in charge, I really don't care how it's used, for what book, and for which people.

What are you all thinking about this? I really need some input!

2 comments:

Ana Smith said...

I vote to keep it open as a Bible Study and/or book discussion blog. What I have in mind is more of a general idea, though. I know we're all busy, but we all have books and Biblical concepts we're studying for school, church, and "non-existent spare time." Maybe we could just feel free to blog on whatever we're reading at the moment that would be edifying to others. As a group blog, we would be more likely to have consistent fodder and the discussion would be great!

Yes, Erica, I would be happy to serve as administrator unless someone else in our group would like to.

Anonymous said...

I guess I say delete it, because I haven't been here in....2 months?

 
Made by Lena