Thursday, August 14, 2008

Diligence

"Thou has commanded us to keep they precepts diligently." Psalm 119:4
As I was reading in Psalms a few days ago, I came across this verse, and I noticed I had underlined the word "diligently." Somewhere in the margin of the page, close to this verse, I had written this: Are we becoming illiterate Bible students, or are we diligently being in the word? This instantly reminded me of the 90 day challenge. I just want to encourage you all, that even though we are behind it's the diligence that's going to pay off. If we are diligently reading our Bibles, even if it's just a little bit here and a little bit there, we are still hiding God's word in our heart (Psalm 119:11).

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks Annie! My reading has acually gone quite well the last couple of days...I'll be finished with the Psalms tomorrow or the next day!

Kourtney Ann said...

Keep it up girls! I got through it,a little late maybe, but I got through it non the less!

 
Made by Lena