Thursday, June 19, 2008

"respected group leader," my foot!

Anywho, has everyone but Sadie and me died? Well, I guess Tiff hasn't, because I just skyped her yesterday...

Where is everybody? Just because you're behind doesn't mean you're allowed to not share what God has been speaking to you through the reading!

I'm behind too...I'm only in Second Kings...*blushes mightily*

Has this reading been good for everyone? Are you glad you started; are you disgusted with it? What is everyone thinking?

5 comments:

Sadie said...

What on earth does your foot have to do with it?? =)

And yes, where is everyone??

Lil red said...

I still exist!! I've been gone for a week, so that's why I haven't posted.

*Sigh* I'm really behind too. I think I just started 2 Kings. I've been enjoying it, but I'm ready to be out of Old Testament! I guess the Lord hasn't really been speaking to me a whole lot (at least where I am in the Bible). I guess what He has been telling me isn't related to what I've been reading. I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages. I will try to write something soon.

Lil red said...

Oops! My bad. I'm actually in 1 Chronicles, not 2 Kings.

Tiffany said...

Well, like you said, Erica, I'm still here! :P I'm loving it!!!! And I'm so glad we did this! God has really been showing me lots lately...though it's hard reading about the sacrifices over and over again. (*hint, hint* ;) I'm still WAY behind!) And as you know, I'm not going to be around for awhile after the 28th, so...don't have too much fun without me! :D Love you all!

Sadie said...

Haha! It sounds like everyone's behind.....maybe we should furtivly swich this to "Reading the Bible through in 120 days." =) But don't feel bad, anyone! I'm probably the most behind of anyone, but we'll all get there in the end!

~Sadie

 
Made by Lena